“I could not stop smiling,” said L’Arche Boston North assistant Ariana Bachman about her week in Trosly, the French village where L’Arche was founded in 1964 and where founder Jean Vanier still lives today. That hardly seems to qualify as news. As head of Nazorean House and a L’Arche Boston North Assistant for nearly ten years, Ariana smiles often and broadly. For six days, December 4–9, she was one of […]Read More
Make a DonationThe Longest TableGet InvolvedCummings GrantHummus
L’Arche assistant life
- Homemade Hummus hits the big time!
- Hummus Program plants a seed with Cultivate Small Business!
- "I need you and you need me. Together we're L'Arche."
- Everybody Should Have a Place at the Table
- Our Home Made Hummus is Back!
- L'Arche Boston North's 35th Anniversary Gala
- Community InRoads hosts members of L'Arche Boston North
- "As I Am" Series 2018 to start this week
- Join us for Mardi Gras!